Today my Sister and I Talked to Microsoft's Speech Recognition Software that Types even though We Don't
- speech recognition: our world needs a bit more
- me: who are you?
- SR: St. Helens
- us: *we look at each other with wide scared eyes* It's Helen!
- SR: it the hard way it was the lead a wide Latin
- us: it speaks latin!
- SR: would sit and you are now
- *joanna jumps from her seat and we went WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*
- SR: who are the urine lengths
- us: *laughs*
- SR: of the wall and brought a work
- us: *we look behind us.* the wall!
- SR: *types random nonsense*
- me: are you chinese?
- SR: psi TWA agent marks Asian
- us: ASIAN!
- John Forbes Nash Jr.: Well, I met a girl.
- Charles Herman: No! A human girl?
- John Forbes Nash Jr.: Homo sapien.
- Charles Herman: A biped?
- John Forbes Nash Jr.: Yep. And, contrary to all probabilities, she finds me attractive on a number of different levels.
To commemorate All Hallows’ Read 2013, Black Phoenix Trading Post has conspired with Neil Gaiman and Neverwear to create this ghastly bottle stand. Featuring the graves of three of horror’s greatest and equipped to house three BPAL bottles, this is a must for every literature-lover’s macabre mantelpiece!
The idea of it is incredibly simple this Halloween give somebody a scary book, to read. That’s the idea.
We’re not saying don’t give candy, candy is important, fake blood is important, Zombie teeth are incredibly important… Err do they have Zombie teeth? If they have Zombie Teeth they would be incredibly important.
The point is, give somebody a scary book. Give kids scary books that kids would like. Give adults scary books that adults would like. If you have friends give them scary book that friends would like.
Buy scary books for them, borrow scary books for them. Get them second hand. Check them out of the library…
Spread the joy… and the terror.
Proceeds from sales of the All Hallows’ Read Bottle Graveyard and the All Hallows’ Apple scent benefit the CBLDF.
Graveyard Bottle Stand created by Michael Locascio at Dellamorte & Co.
Coraline for Halloween
Oh.. if it isn’t every nightmare I’ve had since 2005 in one GIF..Excuse me who forgot the waters of mars?
i fixed it yooo
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
HAPPY HALLO-FUCKING-WEEN FROM THE WHOVIANS
Ain’t no party without these whovian nightmares.
As far as I know, Thorin, that is called mime, not meme. But if meme could choose its action symbol, I’m okay with what you did.